It’s a your time to shine.
Carter is digital agency based in Melbourne and are currently looking for a User Experience / Visual Designer to join our multi award-winning team in Fitzroy.
You are committed to your work, and want to refine and develop your digital craft with other talented creatives and developers in an exciting and forward thinking studio. You might not have years of experience but are skilled enough to take lead from our talented studio and are eager to learn fast.
An agency advocate
You are a champion for Carter Digital, our people, our approach and all that we stand for and deliver.
Problem solver and creative thinker (as much as, or more than Carter)
You are a passionate designer, but excited about problem solving to create your own solutions from the ground up.
Keep calm and carry on
You have a high ability to cope under pressure. When problems and inevitable project challenges arise, you handle them deftly and bounce off your team to resolve problems and make amendments effectively.
- Executing UX & design direction, inspiring creativity, and applying project requirements to ideas and vision
- Effectively inspiring the greater team and the client through ideas, designs and a quality mindset
- Responsible for pixel (and vector)-perfect visual appearance and design style of our projects
- Seeing and communicating the vision to fellow team members and stakeholders
- Pushing yourself and your team to create great work
Someone who wants to influence and grow their own development. You’re looking for a place where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are. You grow Carter’s client offerings and contribute to with the following competencies;
- Industry experience, working with both small and large interactive projects for web and other digital media definitely a nice-to-have
- Digital strategy both holistic and tactical, long-term and short-term
- Conceptual, visual, wireframing, user-flows, prototyping
- A solid level of understanding in multiple types of design software, including Photoshop, Axure and roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done mentality
- Creating and designing interactive campaigns across multiple platforms
- A strong online portfolio, showcasing a good range of design skills and styles
- Good insight into current digital and creative trends, or even better, your own style and vision
- Great attention to detail, idea execution and delivery
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral are also appreciated
- You might be better at UX than visual design, or vice versa.
- That’s totally fine, let’s talk about it!
- Take a look: www.carterdigital.com.au
- Send your CV (be sure to include a Folio URL)
Carter employees enjoy;
- Exposure to some of the best clients on the planet
- Working with and learning from ultra talented indiviudals
- 10 days working from home (or the beach) each year
- Your birthday off
- Lunch on us
- Flexible working hours