Senior Digital Designer
It’s a your chance to make a difference.
Carter is an experience design agency creating solutions for our extraordinary environmental, social and culturally conscious friends. We’d like a person with great design skills to join our Melbourne team.
We're known for being some of the most talented, creative thinkers in the industry - we're passionate about understanding client’s, users, problems, executing innovative designs and thoughtful solutions.
- Really good designer
- Passionate and driven to get better
- Want to do some good for the world
- Problem solver, and great at estimating how long your creative excellence will take
- Collaborative, positive, proactive and all about the people
- Great communicator when ideating - written, verbal and visual ideas
- Always pushing yourself and the greater team to create quality work
- Clinical in your attention to detail
- Across industry trends and technologies
- Oodles of experience. It's not all about the numbers, but you've been in a digital design for 4 or more years
- Experience working on small and large interactive projects for web and other digital media.
Someone who wants to influence and grow their own development. You’re looking for a place where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are.
- Digital strategy both holistic and tactical, long-term and short-term
- Conceptual, visual, prototyping
- Creating and designing interactive platforms, products across multiple mediums
- You're organised, show up on time, self motivated and take deadlines seriously
- Brainstorming and create digital assets for proposals, concepts ideas for existing clients
- Designing using research and IA's to find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Collaborating with internal teams
- Not afraid to be yourself and voice your opinion when it matters
- Exposure to some of the best clients and projects - Adobe, The Australian Ballet, Indigenous Business Australia, LaunchVic, The Heart Foundation, Black Dog Institute, City of Melbourne, MONA, Beyond Blue + heaps more.
- Teaming with, and learning from ultra talented individuals
- 10 days working from home (or the beach) each year
- Flexible working hours for a healthy work/life balance
- Your birthday off
- Lunch on us
- Flexible working hours
Carter is an equal opportunity employer, and we are in favour of diversity and inclusion.
People first. Design later.